Travel Guidelines And Terms
Travel Guidelines, Terms and Conditions
FIXED FLIGHT TIMINGS – This is a Daily Fixed Departure Helicopter tour, and all departure timings of each destination is fixed. Therefore, passengers must ensure they report as per the scheduled ETDs on each day of the tour, other-wise they will be considered NO SHOW.
COVID TRAVEL GUIDELINES – COVID protocols shall be adhered by the passengers and Helicopter Company as per the effective mandate of the government. Without adhering to the government guidelines, boarding can be denied to the passengers without refund.
HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMITATION – Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight). Passengers are taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Total weight of all passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are required to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking.
PASSENGER WEIGHTS – Passengers have to submit their correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight found at the time of their travel from the submitted weights, which would exceed our aircraft’s weight carrying capacity of 450 kg, passenger(s) would be deboarded & cancelled for the Heli-tour without any refund.
OVERWEIGHT CHARGES : ON PER SEAT BASIS ONLY – Overweight charges are applicable @ INR 2000/kg. This will be chargeable to passengers weighing above 75 kg. But excess weight (not exceeding helicopter’s -total weight limitation) will only be calculated on the total excess weight above the total permissible weight of all the group members combined, i.e., permissible weight = 75 Kg x (No. of pax).
Furthermore, any discrepancy found in the weights of the passengers, which would be chargeable as per the overweight criteria, the same would be collected prior to boarding of flights.
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE – Only one baggage weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger. It Is not permitted to carry suitcases or any other luggage bags in the helicopter. Therefore, duffle bags are provided by our staff to all passengers on the day of arrival.
In view of our helicopters’ limited weight carrying capacity, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight for safe flying in the hills. Therefore, passengers travelling together may not be accommodated in same helicopter flight.
ARRIVAL DATE – Our Chardham 4N5D Heli-tours are booked departure date wise. However, passengers have to arrive Dehradun one day prior to the departure date. Dehradun complimentary night stay which is provided on the arrival date makes our package a 5Night/6Days tour. The actual flying commences from day 02 of the tour.
SEATING CAPACITY – The maximum seating capacity for our helicopters is 06 passengers + 01 Crew.
INFANTS – Infant below 2 years or 12kg are accommodated free of charge. For verification of age the child, ID proof/birth certificate of the child will be checked.
Back To the EXCLUSIVE LUXURY HELICOPTER TOUR
Bad Weather & Force Majeure Disclaimer
Flying in hills is susceptible to bad weather and many Force Majeure factors, including delayed air traffic clearances and permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by the Indian Air Force (NOTAM), unexpected technical problems with aircraft, sickness among the flying crew, and late passenger reporting at helipads, among others.
Therefore, in the event of such circumstances, passengers must be ready to deal with any eventuality and inconvenience.
Read About :
- SERSI : Villa Aadhya Resort, or similar (AP basis – all meals)
- BADRINATH : Hotel Snowcrest or Sarovar Portico or similar (ap basis – all meals)
- Hotels and rooms may undergo unforeseen changes.
- Only double or triple occupancy is allowed when booking rooms.
- A separate room for single occupancy will be extra charged at INR 30,000 per person (tax inclusive).
- All of the Dhams have non-star hotels.
- For our Heli-tours, we have, however, carefully chosen the cosiest and highly rated accommodations.
Note: In order to avoid inconvenience should they become stuck at any of the destinations due to inclement weather or other situations involving force majeure, we strongly advise our passengers to keep one extra day on hand in addition to the 2N3D period.
Other Terms and Guidelines
- Only on the day of arrival in Dehradun and on the final day of the tour, or the sixth day, will airport transfers be offered.
- The cost of any pitthu, palki/pony, porter, or donation must be covered by the passengers.
- All Indian passengers must share copies of their AADHAR cards, and foreign passengers must share copies of their passports.
- At each Dham, the Helicopter Company has its own crew. Passengers are free to approach them for any direction or help.
- There is very little network connectivity at Harsil and Badrinath.
- The two main telecom providers, though not always, that operate in these areas are BSNL and Jio.
- However, a member of our staff will always be available to the passengers for assistance.
Note: Travelers are advised to carry medication because the temples in the Chardham sector are all at a high altitude.
Additionally, it is advised that they bring along thick wool clothing because the temperature can drop significantly at night and during the evenings.
- Any passengers who experience a medical emergency on the ground are not subject to our liability.
- Passengers are hereby requested to consult a doctor and undergo a medical examination prior to starting the yatra in order to protect their own interests.
- A medical examination is primarily necessary if a passenger has a medical condition or illness.
CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972
- The non-international carriage is subject to Helicopter Company regulations regarding non-international passenger and baggage transportation that were created in accordance with the Carriage by Air Act of 1972 and the Notification regarding the application of non-international transportation.
- The provisions of sections 4,5, and 6 and the rules contained in the Second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972, with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc. as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification.
- The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by the passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air.
- The helicopter company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone we deem unruly, violent, intoxicated, ill, mentally unfit, or otherwise unfit to fly.
- There won’t be a refund for that passenger (s).
Our Heli-Tours are not available for the following VIP’s:
- Speaker Lok Sabha
- Dy. Chairperson Rajya Sabha
- Central Ministers of Cabinet Rank
- C J I Supreme Court
- Governors of State
- Chief Ministers of State
- State Ministers of Cabinet Rank
- SPG Protectees – Z category only.
RE-SCHEDULING OF BOOKING
- Rebooking your reservation for a different date of travel, subject to availability, will be possible after paying 10% of the total tour price.
- This can only be done if you let us know at least seven days before your arrival.
- If a change of plans is requested less than 07 days before the departure date, the booking will be considered canceled, and a new reservation will be made subject to availability and the imposition of any applicable cancellation fees.
- 50% of the total cost must be paid as a deposit when making the reservation in advance.
- The remaining balance must be paid in full 14 days before the scheduled arrival date in Dehradun.
- If the full and final payment for the tour has not been made, passengers will not be allowed to board or start the tour.
COVID-19 Case, or any National/State Emergency:
- There will be no refunds in the event that travelers test COVID positive before the trip, the government cancels the Yatra, or any National or State emergency is declared.
- However, the Helicopter Company will give each passenger a credit voucher against the advance payment that is good for one year.
- The passengers or any of their friends or relatives may use it to pay for any of our helicopter tours or charter services up to the full value of the credit voucher.
- The laws of Uttarakhand Jurisdiction shall govern any disagreements regarding the validity, interpretation, application, or performance of the Service or any of its terms and conditions.
- Bookings will only be accepted if the party agrees to the terms and conditions stated above.
- 15 days or less prior to the arrival date/no-show Zero Refund
- 50% of the total package price for bookings made 15 to 30 days before arrival.
- 10% of the total price for 30 days or more (and taxes are not refunded in any case)
- Refunds are not given in the event of accidents, roadblocks, etc.