Char Dham Yatra
Chardham Haridwar to haridwar Char Dham Yatra Tour Package
Char Dham Yatra is a pilgrimage tour of four Hindu shrines – Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath, located in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. This sacred journey is also known as Chota Char Dham Yatra. The four holy rivers – Yamuna, Ganga, Mandakini, and Alakhnanda/Saraswati – originate from these shrines respectively. Kedarnath, one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Shiva in India, is considered a significant place of worship for Lord Shiva.
The Char Dhams of India, including Badrinath, Rameshwaram, Jagannath Puri, and Dwarka, were founded by Adi Shankracharya. All Hindus aspire to visit these four shrines at least once in their lifetime.
Completing the Char Dham Yatra is believed to wash away one’s sins and grant Moksha, the ultimate liberation from the cycle of birth and death.
- 10 Nights stay as per the below detailed Hotels
- Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
- Transport by Non-A.C vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Kedarnath jii heli darshan ticket
- All toll tax Parking and driver allowance
- Airfare or Train fare
- Horse Ride, Doli, Jeep charges, Portages, Laundry
- VIP Darshan, Pind Daan, Pooja, Mana Village, Triyuginarayan Temple
- Any other item not specified in the itinerary
- 5% GST Extra